Melted

I used to be virtually blind when the melted chocolate exploded in my face.

He was near loss of life by chocolate. An Illinois girl feared she would by no means see once more after molten chocolate exploded in her face throughout a candy-making session gone unsuitable. “Going from having good imaginative and prescient to being instructed the following day I may very well be blind for the remainder …

I used to be virtually blind when the melted chocolate exploded in my face. Read More »