Often known as The Air Fryer Man, Jake Grigg has amassed almost two million followers on his TikTok account.
His intelligent meals hacks and hilarious songs have made him a web-based sensation, alongside along with his right-hand man within the kitchen, his nephew Nate Marshall.
The duo took to The Morning Present to show find out how to whip up scrumptious desserts in your air fryer.
Watch The Morning Present on Channel 7 and stream it totally free on 7plus >>
For two-3 individuals
- 3 flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- cooking oil spray
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- whipped cream
- Place the tortillas on a flat floor, brush with butter.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar evenly over the tortillas – you solely have to coat one facet, however when you’re searching for additional sweetness, flip them over and coat the opposite facet with butter and cinnamon sugar as nicely.
- Use a pizza cutter or a pointy knife to chop the tortillas into wedges. I like to chop my tortillas into 16 wedges per tortilla, however you possibly can minimize them any dimension.
- Preheat the air fryer to 170°C.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer with cooking oil spray, then add a single layer of tortilla wedges. You will want to do these in batches as you need the new air to push across the air fryer for crispier wedges or fries.
- Air fry at 170°C for 5-6 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batches.
- Add wedges/fries to a bowl and high with banana, chocolate sauce and whipped cream, or candy toppings of your alternative. You need to use no matter you’ve got accessible, like berries, nuts, caramel sauce, cookies…the choices are infinite.
Best Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup pure easy peanut butter (should be pure with no added sugar)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C.
- In medium bowl, combine peanut butter and maple syrup till blended. Then proceed mixing till the batter thickens. The dough will not appear like common cookie dough, however it ought to turn into agency sufficient to form along with your palms.
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Scoop up about 1½ tablespoons of batter and place it on the baking sheet within the air fryer. Repeat with the remainder of the dough, ensuring to house the cookies about 5 cm aside. You might have to do these in batches, relying on the dimensions of your air fryer. Gently flatten every ball of dough right into a disc. And when you’re feeling creative, you can also make a sample on high with a fork or toothpick.
- Air fry the cookies at 180°C for 7-10 minutes or till the floor of the cookies turns into dry.
- Cool cookies on a sheet of parchment paper till set.
Wagon wheel pies
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 4 cart wheels
- 8 marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Roll out the puff pastry on a dry floor and minimize each sheets into quarters.
- Place a wagon wheel on every of the 4 quarters. High every wagon wheel with two marshmallows, then place the remaining dough wedges on high and press firmly across the edges to seal.
- Utilizing the sharp finish of a fork, firmly press down the sides of the dough to additional seal. Reduce off the surplus dough and discard it.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200C.
- Brush all sides of the pies with butter, together with the underside, then place within the air fryer.
- Bake at 200°C for 8 to 10 minutes or till the pastry is golden and flaky.
- Serve instantly with ice.